Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Sales by Innovative Product Sales International “Seller” are governed by these Terms & Conditions, which may not be varied without the expressed written consent of the Seller. Our acceptance of your order is conditioned upon the application of these term and conditions to the order. Any terms and conditions that you may propose in connection with your order that are additional or different from these terms and conditions are hereby rejected.
1. PRICES: Prices are subject to change without notice and are exclusive of any shipping, handling, packaging or special request charges that might apply.
2. TERMS OF DELIVERY: Seller’s products are sold ex-works, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Risk of loss of Products shall pass to Buyer upon delivery to customer at place of shipment. Title shall also pass to Buyer upon delivery.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT: (Trade Only) Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, Seller’s terms for all Products sold are Net/30 days from invoice date (with approved credit). Accounts past due are subject to a 2% monthly late charge (24% per annum) on unpaid balance.
4. CLAIMS: a. Nonconforming orders: Buyer shall submit to Seller any and all claims for non conforming delivery of Products by written notice to Seller within 7 days of receipt of Products. Seller reserves the right to grant occasional acceptance of claims made beyond the 7 day period. b. Damages: Upon delivery of the Products, Buyer should examine the package for damage. Any damage should be noted on the carrier’s delivery receipt before signing. In the event of apparent or concealed damage or shortage, Buyer should retain all packaging and file a claim with the carrier. Seller is not responsible for damages after delivering products in good condition to the carrier.
5. RETURNS: To request a return please contact us by e-mail - email@example.com or by phone - 1-800-961-5804 x102 and include the order number and reason for request. If the return is a "damage" claim, please advise within 3 business days so we can initiate a claim with the carrier. No returns for "damage" will be accepted after 3 business days of receipt of goods. If the return is "defective", please e-mail photos if possible of the claim so we can document and offer quick resolution. In the event the return is damaged or defective, Seller will provide details on having the package returned. There is a 15% restocking charge for any returns. If you ordered the item incorrectly or change your mind about an item, we will refund the purchase price of the unopened, less shipping costs. Please be aware that when returning a product shipped via "Free Shipping", our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item. We will provide a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number once the return is documented which will be used to identify the return. No returns will be accepted without an RGA# on the return package. Returned merchandise must be in first-quality, resalable condition and be shipped prepaid in its original packaging in order to receive a refund. No returns will be issued after 30 days. We do not accept returns on any special order items.
Important Safety Information. Please read carefully before installation.
- Unit must be installed by qualified personnel, according to manufacturer’s instructions and relevant local standards.
- Ensure electrical supply complies with current regulations and has suitable electrical protection device fitted.
- Do not attempt to modify unit in any way.
Although the unit is inherently safe in all respects of its design and components, this unit is designed to be operated by adults. Do not allow children to operate. The closing action could pose a finger trap hazard to children. Keep all items out of reach and do not leave children unattended near unit.
This unit is suitable for both domestic and commercial use. It has passed the latest UL Laboratory and NEC 2.2 litre electrical safety splash tests for use in Wet Areas (such as Kitchen), however please do not use any of the electrical components or appliances contained within the unit with wet hands.
Each unit is equipped with ball bearing slides to smoothly transition from open to closed. This is a proven setup based on extensive independent tests by FIRA (Furniture International Research Association) who have carried out repeat-cycle testing up to 75,000 continuous operations.
AFTER 12-24 MONTHS OF USE (PARTICULARLY IN VERY WARM or CENTRALLY HEATED ENVIRONMENT) THE INTERNAL RUNNERS MAY REQUIRE A TINY AMOUNT OF RE-LUBRICATION TO MAINTAIN THE UNIT’S SMOOTH OPERATION. 2 DROPS OF 3-IN-ONE OIL WOULD SUFFICE.
Any electrical work required to install this unit must be carried out by a qualified electrician or competent person, in accordance with current IEEE regulations.
THE UNIT MUST BE EARTHED (Where Appropriate)
The manufacturer declines any liability if safety measures are not observed. Before switching on ensure electrical supply voltage matches indicated voltage on base of unit or documentation supplied.
Top Surface - a damp cloth or sponge with a solution of washing liquid will remove everyday stains. Raising Unit - dry cloth and anti-static spray should clean unit and stop dust gathering on surfaces
The unit works on a counterbalance system. During the design and assembly process we have calculated and installed the initial correct counterbalance weight to allow the unit to operate smoothly and efficiently when it has either a steel pre-fitted top or one of equivalent weight.
Additional weights are provided, for addition into the counterbalance box, if the custom top preferred is heavier than a steel one. Full instructions for adding or subtracting weight according to the units design limits are contained in the Installation Instructions.
Provided the limits of top thickness and nature of material are adhered to, the unit will always work efficiently. (i.e. maximum thickness, 12mm of Granite)
By applying a small amount of pressure to the top of the unit you will hear a click which is the hold catch releasing. The unit will now raise. You can now use the contents for its designed purpose.
When you have finished, simply apply a small amount of pressure to the top and push the unit back down, you will hear a click which is the hold catch activating and holding the unit closed.
- S-Box offers the following guarantee to the first purchaser of the unit.
- The guarantee is valid for 24 months once handed to first user/purchaser: This is verified by purchase invoice or similar document.
- This guarantee covers both domestic and commercial use.
- Guarantee covers all parts/components which are found to have failed due to faulty workmanship or materials. It does not cover any defects or poor performance due to misuse, accidental damage, neglect, faulty installation, unauthorised modification, attempted repair, or failure to observe requirements/ recommendations set out in this Warranty or the Installation Instructions.
- In the case of the storage products (Knife, Spice, Chef), the warranty does not cover personal contents (knives, spices, etc.)
- To initiate a warranty claim, email the original purchase invoice, images and description of issue and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. IPSI reserves the right to inspect the unit to determine if the claim issues are a result of defective components and if covered. Repairs and or replacements are limited to the S-Box unit and will be at the sole discretion of IPSI. On approved warranty claims all costs to repair and or replace will be covered by IPSI. Shipping expense and installation are not covered under warranty.
Any decision for a full replacement unit will be that of the Manufacturer, following satisfactory investigation that all installation instructions have been followed and that it is a component part that has failed.
- Repairs carried out under guarantee do not extend guarantee period.
Please keep record of any purchase receipts, or the date of its installation by a third party, in order to establish the starting date of this Warranty.
All claims under this Warranty should be made to:
Innovative Product Sales Inc
7345 STE C West Friendly Ave, Greensboro NC 27410
a. Returned check: $75.00
b. Pallet charge: $5.00
8. FORCE MAJEURE:Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or for non-delivery caused by the occurrence of any contingency beyond the control either of Seller or of suppliers to the Seller, including but not limited to failure or delay in transportation, acts of any government, judicial action, labor, fuel, raw material or machinery or technical failure.
9. CREDIT APPROVAL:Acceptance of your order and shipment and delivery of Products shall at all times be subject to the approval of Seller’s credit department. Seller may at any time decline to make any shipment or delivery except upon receipt of payment in advance or upon terms and conditions or security satisfactory to Seller. Seller is entitled to recover costs and attorney’s fees in the enforcement or defense of any rights under any order.
10. SELLER’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Buyer does not and shall not acquire ownership or any rights in Seller’s patents, inventions, technical data, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights under any order, regardless of when such patents, inventions, technical data or other intellectual property rights may be or have been issued, conceived, generated, or produced. All Seller patents, information, technical data, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights are reserved by Seller, and the same shall not be reproduced or used by Buyer for any purpose whatsoever without Seller’s written permission.
11. GOVERNING LAW: All orders shall be construed, interpreted and the rights of the parties determined in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina.
12. LIMITATIONS ON ACTIONS AND LIABILITY: The statute of limitations applicable to all Buyer’s claims arising under this agreement shall be one year from the date the claim accrues. In no event shall Seller be liable for incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, whether based upon warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These Terms and Conditions and Seller’s dealer policies published from time to time by Seller contain the entire agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and may not be waived, changed, modified, extended or discharged orally but only by agreement in writing and signed by the party against whom enforcement of any such waiver, charge, modification, extension or discharge is sought. If you have a current separate written dealer agreement with Seller (“Dealer Agreement”), the provisions of the Dealer Agreement will apply to all orders placed during the effective term of the Dealer Agreement, and to the extent that these Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of any such Dealer Agreement, the provisions of the Dealer Agreement will control.
15. INSTALLATION: Installation should be done by a qualified professional and per the local code compliance. Damage to the product at installation is the sole responsibility of the buyer.